Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Friday, October 07, 2005
What Can I possibly say about this one
 
other than that I for one, welcome our new segway powered robot overloards.

My little brother and I are both extremely fascinated with robosapiens (when we see store demo models we almost fight for the controller), and we are both too cheap to actually go out and buy one. I may be on the starving college student plan when the next generation comes out, but I don't see that really stopping me from getting one of them. Its got to be a lot cheaper than a segway...



Comments:
Just to clarify: I'm not cheap, I'm broke.
 
Sweet, I must have one, or two (three would be nice though) but school bills first. grrr.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>