Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005
EarJams
 
About a week ago I ordered a pair of Griffin Technology EarJams for something like $10 shipped, I got them the other day so I've been giving them a work out. I'm not a $500 for 1 AV cable audio nut, but a pair of earjams on top of my iPod earbuds made a noticeable difference. They are slightly more comfortable than the naked earbuds, and the volume is louder, and I can hear things I normally don't, but anymore than $10 and I would probably feel ripped off. However, I think I might understand why people pay $100+ for real canal-phones. In a month or two, I might be getting real canal-phones (not the custom molded $200 things tho', maybe a decent pair around $70)



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>