Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Thursday, November 03, 2005
I need to go on a media diet
 
I now have 2009 unread news items in Net News Wire

At least 50 of them are unedited posts that blogger spits out in its own spontaneous manner.

I really need to get around to reorganizing my RSS feeds, and removing some of the junky ones, as well as resetting the feed persistence on a few (500 some items are 2 days worth of deal sites, another 500 worth of tech blogs) maybe after I chew though this crop of feeds and whatever interesting stuff I can harvest.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>