Just a generic geek, with a tendency for taking things apart


Blogger Profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
RSS Feed

PicoSearch

This blog is in the process of moving to Markw.us, just take note.

Sunday, January 01, 2006
Moved.
 
It took a while, but I've finished my little move off of blogger/blogspot and onto a homebrew blog engine. I'm going to put in a site redirect into my template in a few days after I'm sure the new engine works well enough, this site should stay online (give or take the redirect). Anyways, the new blog is at Markw.us While it might be nice to have someone else to blame when things break, I think I'm going to like the freedom I'm picking up with getting off blogger. Its a great service for novices, but I outgrew blogger months ago. I can't imagine how anyone with more than a few hundred posts would keep using it when there are better engines for powerusers. To each his own I suppose.